Let Us Help You With Your Long-Term Disability Claim
Are you seriously injured or ill and seeking the short- or long-term disability benefits you are entitled to as an employee with ERISA-protected coverage through your employer? Or perhaps your efforts to obtain long-term disability benefits have been met with resistance?
If you work in southeast Texas, you have a law firm committed to your cause. Call Warren & Siurek, L.L.P., in Houston. Our lawyers have years of experience and a reputation for results helping people secure the short- and long-term disability benefits they are entitled to through their employer’s insurance. Employment law is all we do.
A Full Range Of ERISA Services
Our law firm has been providing services and representation in legal matters related to ERISA pension plans, short- and long-term disability benefits, and appeals of denied claims for more than 25 years. We are known for assertive but reasoned advocacy for our clients, for our comprehensive command of ERISA statutes and for obtaining results throughout southeast Texas.
Among the many ways we can assist you with a short- or long-term disability plan claim or dispute are:
- Thorough examination of your plan statements
- Evaluation of the disability benefits plan or policy
- Deciding on a strategy for pursuing the claim
- Obtaining all necessary medical information, including reports from medical providers, to ensure that all necessary medical records are included in your claim for disability benefits or appeal of a denial of benefits
- Including any medication and pharmacy records, as well as information from occupational specialists — material that will become part of your administrative record
We can also help you with family medical leave issues and disputes that may arise out of a family member’s disability.
Let Us Start By Helping You Feel Comfortable With The Process
If you are like most people, you have questions about your short- and long-term disability benefits. Everyone does. Helping you through the process or resolving your dispute is important to us, just as it is to you and your family.
We will research and investigate thoroughly, identify the legal issue in need of correction or clarification, and strive for positive results in mediation, arbitration, negotiation or litigation of your goals. In everything we do for you, we are committed to your success.
Call us at 832-699-1988 or toll free at 877-497-0328, or send an email requesting an appointment with one of our attorneys as soon as possible.
Se habla español.