- Managing Partner
Mark Siurek, the managing partner of Warren & Siurek, L.L.P., has been named by Thomson Reuters as a Super Lawyer since 2005. For most years beginning in 2008, Mr. Siurek was recognized as one of Houston's top lawyers by H Texas Magazine. He concentrates his practice in labor and employment litigation, including claims involving unpaid or underpaid overtime wages, executive compensation, employment contracts, severance benefits, discrimination, wrongful discharge, wage and hour claims, unpaid commissions, whistleblower/Qui Tam claims, restrictive covenants, and trade secret issues. He also maintains a significant arbitration practice in most of these areas.
Mr. Siurek also counsels and represents the firm's clients in the negotiation of executive employment agreements, employee partnerships, employee buy-ins and equity sales, resolution of benefits disputes, and advice concerning deferred compensation/stock issues.
In addition, Mr. Siurek has practiced law in Houston for over twenty (20) years in nearly all aspects of labor and employment litigation and has extensive trial and arbitration experience.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1998
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2014
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1987
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters, 2005 - Present
- One of Houston's Top Lawyers by H Texas Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association