Employment Attorneys For Executives And Professionals
If you are a corporate executive or professional facing an employment dispute, your income and professional reputation are on the line.
At Warren & Siurek, L.L.P., we can help you respond effectively to this challenge. From our office in Houston, we advise and represent executives, professionals and highly compensated individuals in southeast Texas. Our practice is focused entirely on employment law.
Call 832-699-1988 or 877-497-0328 to discuss your specific situation.
Which Industry Do You Work In?
We help clients assert their rights in a broad range of industries and occupations. This includes:
- Business executives, officers and directors — High-level managers face unique issues and pressures in the employment arena. Our law firm will provide trusted guidance.
- Technical specialists, including engineers, research scientists and licensed professionals
- Highly compensated sales professionals — Legal issues for sales professionals can be complicated. We will explain what your rights are under an incentive-based system and take action to protect them.
- Physicians and other licensed health care professionals
- Highly skilled workers in the oil and gas industry — Many opportunities but also challenges exist for professionals in the energy industry.
What Issues Do You Need To Resolve?
Our experience includes matters related to:
- Severance agreements — Have you been dismissed from your position and feel you are entitled to severance pay? Before you sign anything or respond to your employer, sit down with one of our attorneys.
- Restrictive covenants — Agreements to restrict future employment are now trending in favor of employers in Texas. We will explain the current state of Texas law and your options to help you protect your interests.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Circumstances · Se Habla Español
Call us at 832-699-1988 or toll free at 877-497-0328, or use the convenient email contact form to arrange a meeting with one of our employment lawyers as soon as possible.